As we open the clinic in these uncertain times, we want to assure you that we are following the recommended protocols from the public health Ontario and our regulatory body to the best of our abilities to ensure that our facility is safe. Some of the measures that we are applying in our place includes,
- Strict cleaning protocols after every client and throughout the day.
- Making hand sanitizer readily available through out the clinic.
- Physiotherapists wearing appropriate PPE., e.g., face mask.
- Contact-less payment processing and emailed receipts.
- Practicing and respecting social distancing.
We would like to request you to take some time to familiarize yourself with our new policies.
- We would like to request you to wear a mask while in the clinic (cloth mask is okay as well)., if you do not have one, we will provide you with a disposable surgical mask.
- Please come alone (unless assistance is required) with minimal belongings. Please wait in your car until your appointment time before you come in the clinic.
- You will get a survey 2 hours before your appointment time for COVID screening. In the event you are not able to complete this online survey, we can still do this via telephone on the day of your appointment. Apart from this we will still do a COVID screening in the clinic while you are here for your appointment.
- In the event you have signs or symptoms suggestive of COVID, we will cancel the appointment (no cancellation fee) and refer you to a testing center for COVID testing.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please give us a call to cancel your appointment and contact Public Health Ontario at 519-376-9420, if you have…
Close contact with anyone who:
- Has a respiratory illness;
- Traveled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days;
- Is a confirmed case of COVID-19 or a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID.
Any of the following symptoms:
*Fever, * New or worse cough, *Shortness of breath, *Difficulty breathing, *Sore throat, *Headaches, *Diarrhea, *Chills, *Runny nose/nasal congestion with out other known case, *Nausea/vomiting, *Pink eye (conjunctivitis), *Difficulty swallowing, *Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches, *Abdominal pain, *Decrease or loss of sense of smell or taste
You are over 65 years of age and experiencing delirium, Unexplained or increased number of falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions.
We will continue to offer our physiotherapy services via Tele-health as well.·